Me or Something Like It

musings, opinions, sarcasm

Saturday, July 04, 2009

deadlines work for me...

which is why summer is not terribly productive for me... i have a few deadlines set... a birthday, a reunion, stuff like that... but, i need more motivation... i am trying to get the arena (sewing room/work-out room/ playroom) cleaned up so i can sew more efficiently... but it is taking forever... my stash of scraps is fighting me ever step of the way... it is so difficult for me to throw fabric away, even scraps as small as 1 inch by 1 inch get kept!!! so, i struggle...
there is a quilt show in augusta in a few weeks... tab and i are planning to go... very excited about that...
ok, for now, my deadline is 1:30... i want to work for the next 2 hours in the arena and have a space i can work in... then i have family bbq and a sleepover with my friend amy!!! that will be fun! happy fourth of july!!!!!
click, bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home