Me or Something Like It

musings, opinions, sarcasm

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Who's a Doodlebutt? Who's a Doodlebutt?

Well, I have strep throat again, and we brought Bruschi to the humane society (Sunday late afternoon). She was already adopted by noon today (Tuesday). I was just too stressed and we were not able to give her the attention she needed. I have been very sick. But I am on antibiotics and hopefully will be back at school soon. I am thrilled to death that Gilmore Girls is on tonight and can't wait to see this episode! I'm all a-tingle. I am also so looking forward to the last Harry Potter book coming out on July 21st. I will be one of those obsessed fans waiting outside the store when it opens (or even one of the midnight marauders)! My IQ on Tickle was 135; that is 6 points higher than Jeff's! Yay!

click, bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home