Me or Something Like It

musings, opinions, sarcasm

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Quilts and Orchids

Well, I have decided to set a goal for myself. I would like to post a picture of my favorite flowering orchid and my most recently completed quilt (which isn't completed yet). This doesn't sound like a big deal, but I'm having a hard time accomplishing it... So, hopefully writing it down and posting it for the world to see (not that ANYONE reads this!) will convict me to follow-through... while i'm at it, I also want to put all the laundry away and vaccum... there i said it, now i'll do it....
i hope.

click, bye

1 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well Miss Randi I may not be ANYONE but I did read it!!!!! So now I know!!!! Does this mean I can check on Tuesday and see if the laundry is all done??????

    Nikki

     

Post a Comment

<< Home