Me or Something Like It

musings, opinions, sarcasm

Monday, January 09, 2006

Updates and oh my gosh

well, the inside of the dojo is painted, the front is sided, and the word on the street is that it will be done by the end of the week, although i don't believe it... tonight i have been working on revamping my philosophy of education and expectations for the classroom, because OH MY GOSH, my interview is tomorrow!!! what a wild and crazy 6 months it has been.... i really hope i get this job, but if i do, it means almost everything that could have been upheaved (?) in my life has been upheaved (?)... it is quite overwhelming actually. my stable little life is all in a tailspin!! a good tailspin though, because all the changes so far have been positive...
well, i have decided to post one new years resolution (not that i made any, but if i had) i'm going to get back to my martial arts training... since i have been working nights, i haven't really been able to get to class, but seeing as how my husband is the instructor and soon i won't have to leave the house to attend class, i really have no excuse not to go... also, hopefully, i won't be working nights anymore!!! cross your fingers for me....
i actually have a ton of work to do and "studying" for my interview, i will sign off for now...
click, bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home