Me or Something Like It

musings, opinions, sarcasm

Friday, July 27, 2007

Harry Potter 7




For those of you who are my myspace friends you already know that i finished harry potter 7 in 16 hours (straight) and loved every moment of it... i applaud jkrowling's writing and genius at bringing all the details and mysteries together for a series that so many people have fallen in love with.... it is a tremendous feat and it has been executed so well... bravo, ms. rowling, bravo.... and i am reading it again now... this time a little more slowly and deliberately.... and i am enjoying it again... i am sad to see the series end, but am looking forward to new books by jkrowling...
click, bye

1 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You think she's really going to write more books AS JK Rowling? I bet she'll use a pen name... otherwise, everything will always be compared to HP!

    I just started reading Deathly Hallows today...(Ps. I'll be in town tomorrow... until the 6th. We're selling at the Lobster Festival.)
    because I've had a lot going on... I can't wait to finish it.. but I want to savor every last bit of it... so it's a hurry up and wait type situation....
    -A

     

Post a Comment

<< Home