Me or Something Like It

musings, opinions, sarcasm

Monday, July 02, 2007

So, I've been working on this quilt for awhile now....


It is based on Gustav Klimt's The Kiss (I hope that is obvious...). I am trying all types of new techniques for this quilt; it is like nothing i have ever tried before... none of the detail is done yet and that will make a huge difference, but i'm psyched about the project so far! drop a comment...
UPDATE: even since i posted this 5 minutes ago, i have made changes... her face and feet are smaller... putting them next to each other makes a big difference in how i see them... weird.

click, bye

4 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my goodness!!! I can't wait to see it finished.... That looks awesome Randi.

    Ps. I was thisclose to commenting on the previous post and asking if you'd dropped off the face of the earth. I check your blog every day.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Drop a comment? What can you say...this is AWESOME!!! You've done such a fantastic job! You must have been fooling me when you said you were a "beginner"...yeah right...it's been fun seing this develop, it will be "funner" to quilt it! Can't wait!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Randi, that quilt is amazing! Its going to be so beautiful when its done!

    --Renee

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok, you should really post an update to these pictures...or maybe wait until she has a face...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home