Me or Something Like It

musings, opinions, sarcasm

Thursday, December 01, 2005

a great day

what a great day i had yesterday.... my mom took the girls and gave me 6+ hours of totally uninterrupted sleep... it was the best sleep i have had in weeks or maybe even months... it totally didn't matter that there were like 7 men working in the house and hammering and sawing and all, i was completely out. it was awesome... and i put together my kitchen and cleaned the heck out of it... it looks great except that the new stove (ceramic flat-top) is not in yet... soon, i hope... things are coming along.... not as quickly as i want, but coming along....
work this week is killing me... it is so much harder to stay up all night, night after night, when everything in my life is in upheaval and i need to be working on it.... just one more night before i have two off and will be able to get some real progress going... i haven't even been able to get to the grocery store in ages with jeff working all day and me working all night... can't wait until the schedule mellows out again.... i'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home