Me or Something Like It

musings, opinions, sarcasm

Monday, July 20, 2009

blessedly lucky...

a conversation with an old friend on saturday reminded me that i have been blessed in my circumstances all my life... disregarding a few little things here and there, i've always had a wonderful, supportive, loving family, great opportunities, loyal friends, and a comfortable life. i am eternally thankful and joyful... that being said, one of the things i am thankful for and joyful about is summer vacation!!! i've been able to do a ton of sewing so far and plan to continue the trend... i took sunday "off" for the most part, just enjoying some relaxation with my family...

i did begin cutting the pieces for my bright batiks quilt... i'm going to put a deadline of next friday (oh my gosh, that will be july 31st already!!!) on that project, mostly because i'm still not entirely happy with my black batik and thought i might find something better at the quilt show in augusta this coming weekend... also, i'd like to have a plan in place today for marina and cadence's doll quilts for christmas... i'll give myself a 'this saturday' deadline on those...

aren't those girls so adorable??? they are paperdolls from the 1890's - 1900's from what i understand... my girls love playing with paperdolls especially when grandmummy comes over... very sweet.

click, bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home